A delicious Pumpkin Cheesecake made easily and beautifully in your Instant Pot – perfect for a special holiday, birthday or get together!
Have you ever had pumpkin cheesecake? If not, you are truly missing out on one of the best desserts in the entire world.
It’s not your typical cheesecake ~ after all, regular cherry topped cheesecake is perhaps the most popular cheesecake recipe out there. I’ve been on a cheesecake kick ever since I picked up my Instant Pot.
Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake
Using the Instant Pot to make cheesecake has been a neat experience. From cherry cheesecake to dulce de leche cheesecake to even chocolate cheesecake (yum!) .. I can’t decide which one I like the most.
But this.. pumpkin cheesecake — is truly out of this world amazing!
Every day I love my Instant Pot more and more. But when my husband can ask for something and I can deliver that, it’s just incredible. The most important part of making a successful cheesecake is making sure that in. The rest was easy.
Mix, whip, pour…. set the timer. And wait.
When it’s done
We finished, I removed, I let it rest and then put in the fridge. Then a few hours later I added a beautiful layer of chocolate curls on the top (from a single, Dove candy bar at the store.)
- 2 Eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 C. Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 C. Pumpkin (NOT Pumpkin Pie Mix!)
- 2 Blocks of Cream Cheese, each 8 oz, room temperature
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- (OR, we used 2 drops Cinnamon Vitality Essential Oil + 1 Nutmeg Essential Oil)
- 2/3 Box of Graham Crackers, crushed (this was 2 of the 3 bags within)
- 1/4 C. Butter - melted
- 1 Milk Chocolate Dove Bar, shaved into curls
- Combine the Crushed Graham Crackers (1/2 box) and mix with the melted Butter.
- Pour that into a 7" Springform pan, push down as a layer and then work a little up the sides.
- Pop that into the freezer until the batter is ready.
- For the batter, mix the Eggs, Sugar, Pumpkin and Cream Cheese in the KitchenAid until well blended.
- We did ours on HIGH until all lumps are out and mixture is fluffy.
- Add the Spices or, Oils (if you are using Essential Oils)
- Mix lightly one last time until Spices or Oils are blended.
- Pour the mixture into the 7" Springform Pan (from your freezer).
- Place 1 C. water in the Instant Pot and insert the trivet - the water should be enough to create steam but it shouldn't be high enough to touch the trivet.
- Take an 18" piece of Tin Foil and fold the long way to make a sling - place that in the Instant Pot to act as a sling when your cheesecake is done.
- Then gently put the cheesecake in the Instant Pot on the sling - being careful not to touch the sling against the top of the cheesecake.
- Put the lid on - push Manual and 25 minutes, and let it cook.
- Once it's done, quick release the steam and remove the cheesecake using the sling - let it sit on the counter for 10-15 minutes and then put in the fridge.
- Don't remove the springform until it's cooled and you are ready to serve.
- Top with Chocolate Shavings - optional.