This delicious Espresso Martini comes together with just four stellar ingredients over ice, to make a cocktail that will be your go-to for entertaining and Holiday meetups!
A really good holiday cocktail is critical to have if you want to get through the holidays. While I love the period of time that follows from Halloween through Christmas, I’ll be honest and say that getting together with family and friends can be SO overwhelming at times…
Which is exactly why an Espresso Martini is a must for any household that loves to entertain.
Combine four simple ingredients:
- espresso (cooled)
- coffee liqeuer
- simple syrup
Combine all the ingredients in a shaker with some ice until smooth and pour into a glass. Multiply the recipe to serve more people if you are entertaining.
Check out these other adult beverages:
- Watermelon Mint Cocktail
- Tropical Pineapple Spritzer
- Hibiscus Tea
- Spiked Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Thanksgiving Martini Recipe
- Cranberry Lemon Drop Martini
- Apple Cider Mimosa
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 oz freshly brewed espresso cooled
- 1/2 oz coffee liqueur such as Kahlua
- 1/2 oz simple syrup adjust to taste
- Brew a shot of espresso and allow it to cool to room temperature or use cold brew.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add the vodka, freshly brewed and cooled espresso, coffee liqueur, and simple syrup to the shaker.
- Shake vigorously for about 10-15 seconds until well chilled.
- Strain the mixture into your 9-ounce martini glass. Enjoy your drink!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
If you did, please take a second to leave a comment as I’d love to know how it turned out.
I’d ask you to tag me on social media but I gave up social media several years ago and I don’t have it at all. I still love to read comments and get questions though – so don’t be afraid to leave comments on this post as I do take the time to read and respond when I can.