Deliciously refreshing Spiked Strawberry Mint Lemonade – a twist on traditional lemonade that’s perfect for summer entertaining and get togethers!
Pickles and lemonade are two things that come to mind when I think of hot, sunny weather and the onset of summer. Maybe not together (ew!) but separate – absolutely!
Think summer entertaining – BBQ’s out in the backyard are the perfect way to celebrate with friends and family. No BBQ is complete without sweet and refreshing lemonade. Whether it’s regular lemonade or pink lemonade, lemonade is the best thing to enjoy over the hot, sunny summer.
If you are close to a Wendy’s, they have Strawberry Lemonade and Mango Pineapple Lemonade – both of which are super amazing (I can attest to both!) If you are looking for a twist on regular lemonade, this Spiked Strawberry Mint Lemonade is great for adults who want something a step-up from regular lemonade.
Spiked Strawberry Mint Lemonade
This Spiked Strawberry Mint Lemonade starts with a few strawberries cut in half and paired with mint and given a good smash with a muddler or end of a long, wooden spoon.
They are then paired with a splash of vodka and Minute Maid strawberry lemonade. After a good shake, the mixture is poured over ice in your favorite glass.
More cocktail recipes:
- Purple Passion Punch Cocktail
- Watermelon Mint Cocktail
- Tropical Pineapple Spritzer
- Cranberry Lemon Drop Martini
- Thanksgiving Martini
Did you make this spiked lemonade?
If you did, please take a minute to rate the recipe and leave a comment to let me know how it turned out for you.
Spiked Strawberry Lemonade
- 2-3 leaves, fresh mint
- 2 strawberries
- 1 slice lemon
- 2 oz vodka
- 4 oz Minute Maid strawberry lemonade
- Wash the strawberries; remove the stem, slice the strawberry in half.
- Cut a slice of lemon. In a shaker, add the mint leaves, strawberries and lemon.
- Use a muddler or end of a wooden spoon to smash the ingredients together. Add in the shot of vodka and lemonade and shake.
- Pour over ice in glass of choice. Garnish with a sprig of mint.