A festive Thanksgiving Martini to help you celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday with family and friends – cocktail hour will never be the same again!
I think we can all agree that a little cocktail this Thanksgiving is much needed. From quarantine to social distancing, we’re all just looking to relax and spend a little time with family and friends this Thanksgiving.
A great cocktail can help with that.
This Thanksgiving Martini comes together quickly with just four ingredients to make a cocktail that will blow you out of the water. It’ll help you relax.. And it’ll take cocktail hour to a new level.
So grab your martini glasses – it’s time to have a drink!
This festive Thanksgiving Martini combines equal parts Vanilla Vodka with Kahlua and Irish cream, toss in a dash of pumpkin pie spice and you have a drink to remember!
Go a step further and decorate the glass with a candy corn or two. Unless of course you detest candy corn! They are, after all, completely optional. Enjoy this cocktail while you’re waiting for the food to prepare. Or after your meal as a way to relax with family and friends.
Looking for more holiday cocktails? You might want to try this Cranberry Lemon Drop martini, too!
Other Thanksgiving recipes to try:
- Rosemary Sea Salt Dinner Rolls
- Pumpkin Dinner Rolls
- Pumpkin Cheesecake (Instant Pot)
- Mini Cheesecakes with Pumpkin Swirl
- 1 part Vanilla Vodka
- 1 part Kahlua
- 1 part Irish Creme
- dash pumpkin pie spice
- 2 candy corns optional
- Place 1 or 2 Candy Corns on the bottom of a martini glass.
- Mix together the Irish Creme, Kahlua, and vanilla vodka in a shaker with ice.
- Pour into a martini glass and sprinkle the pumpkin pie spice on top for decoration and to add extra flavoring.