Simple yet oh-so-delicious No Bake Reese’s Fudge Bars that are to die for! Perfect to bring to the next potluck or gathering!
There isn’t anything better than a delicious, simple pan of bars that you throw together for a potluck. Everyone loves them.. and they are to die for.
I mean… TO DIE FOR.
These no-bake Reeses Fudge Bars are super simple to throw together and even better when crammed into your mouth. Not that I’ve done that.. but I’ve watched my kids do it. And I’ve witnessed people start with one and come back for seconds and thirds. That tells me that they are every bit of delicious as I think they are (and as they look!)
No Bake Reese’s Fudge
This delicious fudge starts with sweetened condensed milk and cake mix, mixed together and split into two. One half receives Reese’s Peanut Butter chips, while the other half receives chocolate chips.
Line your baking dish with foil to make the bars easier to remove. Then layer that peanut butter fudge under the chocolate fudge, and top with yellow and orange sprinkles (optional).
Scatter a box of Reese’s Pieces over the top and refrigerate the bars for at least 2 hours to make cutting and serving easier.
Pull the bars out by holding the foil, and lay them on the counter top. then cut into small pieces. Refrigerate the leftovers – though I doubt you’ll have any!
Don’t say I didn’t warn you – these bars are SO addictive!!!
Reese's Pieces Fudge
- foil-lined 2 quart glass baking dish
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 C white cake mix
- 1 C semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 C Reeses's peanut butter chips
- 1 Tbsp semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp Reese's peanut butter chips
- 4 oz Reeses pieces movie theater box
- Mix 1 can of sweetened condensed milk with ½ c white cake mix in a large glass bowl. Stir well, and divide mixture into two bowls.
- In the first bowl, add the cup of Reese’s peanut butter chips. Microwave the mixture for 1 minute, and then remove and stir well. If the peanut butter chips are not completely melted, return to the microwave for an additional 20 seconds, but be careful not to overheat, or you will scorch the chips. Pour the mixture into the foil lined glass baking dish. Make sure it is smooth, and evenly covers the dish.
- In the second bowl, add the semi-sweet chocolate chips. Repeat step 2 of microwaving the chips, and stirring well. Pour the mixture on top of the peanut butter mixture in the foil lined pan. Again, make sure it is smooth, and evenly covers the dish.
- While the mixture is still slightly warm, sprinkle the yellow and orange sprinkles, tbsp of semi-sweet and peanut butter chips, and box of Reese’s Pieces on top. Use your fingers and hand to slightly pat down the toppings into the fudge mixture to get them to stick to the top layer.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until set. Remove from the foil pan, cut into bars, and enjoy!
Did you make these Reese’s Fudge Bars? Leave a comment and rate the recipe (above) to let us know how they turned out!
Make sure you take a pic and show us your bars on Facebook – tag me at @TheCentsAbleShoppin!