Delicious chocolate fudge filled with pieces of Butterfinger candy bars. There’s no thermometer required for this delicious Butterfinger Fudge recipe!
Of all the candy bars out there known to man, the Butterfinger bar is perhaps one of the most tempting in the candy aisle. Or at the cash register.
I’m not sure what it is about this bar… the simple wrapper, or the peanut buttery taste. It is by far one of my favorite candy bars to use in recipes (like no-bake Butterfinger cake… yum!) I love the way that Butterfinger bar crushes into a million bajillion pieces when you cut it with a knife. It’s never a perfect cut.. but a myriad of small pieces of peanut buttery goodness.
But this.. Butterfinger Fudge. This is beyond anything in my wildest dreams delicious. It’s so easy to throw together with Butterfinger bars, chocolate chips, peanut butter, sugar and vanilla extract.
There’s no candy thermometer required for this recipe. Just chop up the Butterfinger very coarsely to watch them shatter into pieces.
Once the fudge is mixed up, press the Butterfinger bars into the top of the prepared fudge.
You will need to refrigerate or cool the fudge for a few hours before serving. However, you can lick the bowl in the meantime.
I hope you enjoy this Butterfinger Fudge as much as we do. For more yummy dessert recipes follow me on Pinterest!
- 1/2 C milk
- 3 jumbo marshmallows or 6 regular size
- 3/4 C white sugar
- 3/4 C brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp salt
- 1.5 C peanut butter
- 1/4 C milk chocolate chocolate chips
- 1/2 C butterfinger bars chopped
- Grease and line a loaf pan or small 8" x 4" casserole dish. Set aside.
- Place the milk and marshmallows in a medium-sized saucepan.
- Heat the saucepan over medium-high heat until the marshmallows have completely melted.
- Reduce heat to medium and add the sugars, vanilla extract and salt. Stir until completely incorporated and sugar no longer appears grainy.
- Add the peanut butter and cook for two more minutes. Remove from heat and swirl in the chocolate chips, if desired.
- Fold the fudge out into your prepared loaf pan and press the chopped Butterfingers into the mixture.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight before cutting into 1" squares.
If you try this recipe and love it, make sure to rate the recipe and tag us on Facebook to let us know how it turned out!