Ultimate Gooey Brownie Bars that are rich in ooey, gooey chocolate – made with a layer of sweetened condensed milk in a decadent brownie mix!
Do you love fudgy brownies? If you do, then you’re in the right place. I do too — in fact, the fudgier the better.
These Ultimate Gooey Brownie Bars are indeed the ultimate brownie. They’re going to blow you out of the water. It builds up from a fudge brownie mix and will make you the star of the party.
The best thing about these brownies is that they come together with 5 simple ingredients. They are THAT easy!
Can you say best brownies ever? They are!
Ultimate Gooey Brownies
If you find yourself in a pickle, craving chocolate… then this might well be the best option. We all have our days when a regular bowl of chocolate ice cream or candy bar just won’t suffice…
In which case – welcome Ultimate Gooey Brownies.
These brownies start with a box brownie mix, combined with an egg, and unsalted butter. Push half of that mixture into a pan… and top with your sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips (white or dark!)
The remaining brownie mixture can be broken up and spread on top. Bake the gooey brownies for 28-30 minutes or until cooked through.
Can I double the recipe?
The recipe below will make a 9×14 pan of brownies. If you are looking for a 9×9 pan, simply divide the recipe in half, and bake for the same amount of time.
Ultimate Gooey Brownie Bars
- 2 boxes brownie mix approximately 18 oz each
- 2 eggs
- 1 C unsalted butter
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 C semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9x14 pan with foil or spray generously with cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine the brownie mix, egg and butter in the bowl of your KitchenAid mixer and beat with the paddle attachment. The dough will be quite stiff!
- Push half of the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the top, try to avoid the milk from touching the edges of the pan (pour towards the middle).
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips evenly over the sweetened condensed milk.
- Using the rest of the brownie mixture, break the remaining mixture and drop evenly over the top of the bars. Push down slightly.
- Bake 28-29 minutes or until the top isn't jiggly (edges will appear done). Allow to cool for 20-30 minutes before slicing to allow the brownies to set up.
Looking for more brownie recipes?
Did you make these yummy bars? Please take a minute to rate the recipe and comment to let me know how they turned out!