These No-Bake S’mores Bars combine gooey chocolate drizzled over a graham cracker marshmallow layer – make them in minutes!
Face it: Everyone loves S’mores
S’mores are every child’s first thought when it comes to camping… or backyard fire pits. If you have kids, chances are, you have heard “Mom! Can we do S’mores? Please??! Please?!”
Multiply that by five children and it’s enough to send your head in a spin!
Why bother with S’Mores though, when you can whip them up in minutes with just four simple ingredients? These No-Bake S’mores Bars are just that easy.
And there literally are just four simple ingredients: marshmallows, chocolate chips, butter, and Golden Grahams.
In just 5 minutes, you can whip up this simple no-bake dessert and enjoy at home. Or take to your next potluck (it’ll be a hit with kids!) – the hardest part of making them is allowing them a chance to cool.
What is in No-Bake S’Mores Bars?
As promised, these no-bake S’Mores Bars require just four ingredients:
- chocolate chips
- Golden Grahams cereal
How to Make No Bake S’Mores Bars
These bars are so simple to make – in just five minutes you can throw these together and allow them to cool before enjoying.
First, melt the butter and marshmallows on medium heat until melted. Meanwhile, grease a 9×13 baking pan with a tiny bit of butter or spray with cooking spray.
Once melted, stir the Golden Grahams into the butter and marshmallow mixture. Turn into the greased baking pan and sprinkle with leftover marshmallows. Then, drizzle with chocolate.
Allow to cool for 30-40 minutes. Then cut into bars and enjoy.
How long to No Bake S’Mores Last?
If kept in a tightly sealed container, these bars can keep for up to one week at room temperature.
Can I Sprinkle with Extra Goodies?
Of course – go wild! You don’t have to limit yourself to drizzling chocolate. Feel free to sprinkle with festive M&M’s, toffee bits or even butterscotch chips for extra gooey goodness.
Love chocolate? Then do a heavier drizzle of chocolate on the top! Why not?!
No-Bake S'mores Bars (4 Ingredients)
- 1/4 C butter
- 10 oz marshmallows separated
- 11 oz Golden Grahams (1 box)
- 1/2 C chocolate chips
- Line a 9x13&amp;quot; pan with foil or spray with cooking spray.
- To a large pot, add the butter and all but 1/2 C. of the marshmallows. Melt on low-medium heat until combined.
- Add the cereal, toss to coat. Spread it into the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining marshmallows you set aside.
- In a microwave save bowl, melt the chocolate chips oat low heat over 20 second intervals, stirring frequently until chocolate is smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate over the top of the bars.
- Set aside bars to cool for 30 minutes. Once bars are cool, slice to enjoy.
Did you make these yummy bars? Please take a minute to rate the recipe and comment to let me know how they turned out!