Slow Cooker Meatloaf and Potatoes comes together easily in the slow cooker for a dinner that’s incredibly simple to make and perfect for a busy night!
Everyone loves a good meatloaf recipe – at least I believe that to be true. Meatloaf is the ultimate comfort food. You can make it in your Instant Pot.
Or, you can go low and slow and cook it up in your slow cooker. The benefit of the slow cooker is putting it in early in the morning and letting it cook, low and slow, all day long. That is the BEST way to make dinner!
When you use the slow cooker, the smells of wonderful, tasty meals fill up the house during the day and make everyone think you are slaving and slaving away in the kitchen. When in reality … it’s the slow cooker doing all of the work!
This recipe for Slow Cooker Meatloaf and Potatoes is my favorite solution to a busy day, rainy day, and stressful day. Just throw everything in the slow cooker and let it cook!
Slow Cooker Meatloaf and Potatoes
This easy recipe comes together with minimal work with the following ingredients:
- 2 lbs of ground beef
- garlic powder
- Italian bread crumbs
- A1 sauce
- potatoes and carrots
- your favorite seasonings (I love 21 seasoning salute from Trader Joe’s!)
- Mix it up, shape and form, then transfer to your slow cooker. Crank the cooker to cook – low for 7 hours or high for just 3 – 3 1/2 and you’ve got a delicious dinner with minimal effort!
OTHER CASSEROLE RECIPES:
- King Ranch Chicken Casserole (+ Video)
- Arnie Mac Cheesy Pasta
- Jalapeño Cheddar Cornbread Casserole
- Cheeseburger Casserole
- Slow Cooker Ravioli Lasagna
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Tater Tot Casserole
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE?
If you did, please take a minute to rate the recipe and let me know how it turned out for you!
Slow Cooker Meat Loaf and Potatoes
- 1 Slow Cooker
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1/2 C Italian bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 C yellow onion diced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 3 Tbsp A1 sauce
- 2 C baby carrots
- 4 C small red potatoes
- 1/4 C beef broth
- 2 Tbsp 21 seasoning salute (Trader Joe's)
- 1/3 C ketchup
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp yellow mustard
- In a large bowl, mix together beef, bread crumbs, eggs, onion, garlic powder, dry mustard, salt, pepper, and A1 sauce.
- Form a loaf and place into the middle of your slow cooker. Ensure that there’s enough space for potatoes and carrots around the loaf.
- Place potatoes and carrots around the outer edges of your meat loaf. Sprinkle 21 seasoning salute over potatoes & carrots. Cover and cook on LOW for 7-8 hours, or high for 3 – 3 1/2 hours.
- Once done, mix together the ingredients for the sauce topping and brush over the meatloaf before serving.