This easy Hot Cocoa Dip combines all of your favorite cozy hot cocoa flavors in a tasty dip that’s super simple to throw together and delicious to eat!
I love me some hot cocoa — but I love it even more when the season calls for hot cocoa. I hate to even admit this, but as much as I love homemade hot cocoa (or, what my kids love – Champurrado), those little packets of Swiss Miss get me every single time.
Like .. every. single. time.
My kids are the same way. I can buy a tub of hot cocoa for mixing into their water (or milk), but they go wild for the packets. There’s something about those little packets that they go bonkers for.
And it doesn’t matter what the weather is like outside… it could be 108 degrees F in the middle of July and they’d STILL be mixing up hot cocoa, and holding it in front of their face like they’ve never had cocoa ever, in their life.
Yummy Hot Cocoa Dip
Hot cocoa in a dip though? Who would have thought that would be a really yummy treat for the family?
Well I’m here to tell you, it’s easy, and it’s delicious.
And once you make it, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Seriously though — you’ll always make a point of having everything to whip up this dip, with cookies, graham crackers, or simply just with a spoon.
As you hide with the bowl in a dark closet.
After the kids go to bed.
(I’ve done it… I really have!)
This dip has all of your favorite hot cocoa flavors, wrapped in a delicious and decadent dip that you can use however you like. Here are some ideas:
- Served up with graham crackers..
- As a dip to your favorite shortbread cookie..
- Enjoyed as a dip to your favorite rice Krispy treat or bar recipe...
The possibilities are endless. And if you are really hungry or craving cocoa, you can just grab a spoon and go for the dip on it’s own. I promise, it’s delicious however you enjoy it.
Ready to tackle this dip and experience what I truly think is a genius recipe for curbing the most strong of chocolate cravings? Then come on – time to get busy!
Hot Cocoa Dip
- 1 jar marshmallow fluff 7.5 oz
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 1/4 C Hershey's cocoa unsweetened
- 2 Tbsp mini marshmallows or more, as desired
- Graham Crackers
- In a medium bowl, add the marshmallow fluff, Cool Whip, and cocoa powder.
- With a mixer, blend the ingredients until well mixed - this can take anywhere from 3-5 minutes.
- Transfer to serving bowl and serve with graham crackers or your favorite shortbread cookie.
Did you try this recipe? If you did, please take a second to REVIEW the recipe and leave a comment – I’d love to know how it turned out for you!