Over this past week we have been throwing out ideas to help you use an overabundance of lemons.
I am a huge baker, and although I love being in the kitchen and I love ALL kinds of FOOD in general, there are certain things I love to make more than others. My family tends to gravitate to quick breads – Muffins, Bread, Pancakes, and Cake.
They are convenient ideas to incorporate into breakfast, I can give them to my daughter for her school lunch, and they make a great way to wrap up dinner.
If you love to make quick breads too, here are some ideas to help you put them to use in the kitchen this week:
- Meyer Lemon & Greek Yogurt Pancakes with Meyer Lemon Syrup (Rate the Plate Utah)
- Lemon Rosemary Scones (Food Done Light)
- Meyer Lemon Angel Food Cake with Meyer Lemon Curd (Food Done Light)
- Raspberry Lemon Meringue Waffles (Melanie Makes)
- Blackberry & Lemon Cake (Grace & Gravy)
- Blueberry Lemon Breakfast Cake (We Like to Learn as We Go)
- Strawberry & Lemon Muffins (Homemade for Elle)
- Lemon Bread (Heavenly Savings)
- Lemon Blueberry Coffee Cake (Delightful E Made)
- Glazed Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins (Delightful E Made)
- Lemon Poppyseed Bread (The Happy Housewife)