Lots of leftover turkey this Thanksgiving? Here are 15 tasty meals yet simple, family friendly meals using leftover turkey.
Every year, I tell myself I’m going to prepare for Thanksgiving early. And then we creep closer to the holiday and I find myself stumbling over none other than turkey. Every, single, time.
Do you do that? Please tell me I’m not alone in my struggles. ☺️
It’s always a huge debacle – shall I get a 15 pound turkey and have just enough for the gang? Or do I splurge on a 25 lb turkey and have leftovers to use for a week or two later?
I usually get over zealous and decide to pick up the bigger size. I’ll admit.. I love turkey. But do you know what I love more? Leftover turkey. In fact, I might just love leftover turkey a wee bit more than the actual Thanksgiving turkey fresh out of the oven.
Eating turkey well past Thanksgiving is the most amazing thing on the planet. The best way to eat it is to put it on buttered, toasted bread and then pour gravy atop. I swear, there is nothing better.
If you plan on going large with your turkey this year, send the leftovers my way. Of course I’m kidding … but if you love leftovers as much as we do, then keep them handy for a variety of leftover turkey recipes. Those leftovers will make dinner a breeze for the days (or weeks) that follow.
From Turkey Noodle Casserole to Turkey Mole, to Turkey Stew… there really isn’t anything better than having lots of options.
Tasty Meals Using Leftover Turkey
Grab over 15 tasty meals using leftover turkey to make dinner time a breeze.
1. Turkey Cranberry Pasta Salad – Spend With Pennies
2. Leftover Turkey Taquitos – Bless This Mess
3. Turkey Pot Pie – Crazy For Crust
4. Turkey Noodle Casserole – The Kitchen Is My Playground
5. 3-Ingredient Turkey Stew – Nerdy Momma
6. Leftover Turkey Taco Crescent Ring – Five Heart Home
7. Turkey Shepherd’s Pie – Jo Cooks
8.Turkey, Cranberry, and Almond Salad – Fashionable Food
9. Turkey Gyros – No Biggie
10. Creamed Turkey Over Biscuits – The Frugal Foodie Mama
11. Delicious Leftover Turkey Soup – I Heart Naptime
12. Leftover Turkey Ratatouille Skillet With Herbed Dumplings – Climbing Grier Mountain
13. Turkey and Spinach Enchiladas – B-Inspired Mama
14. Turkey Crescent Roll Pockets – The Typical Mom
15. Turkey Meatloaf – Nerdy Mamma
16. Instant Pot Mole with Turkey – The Cents’Able Shoppin’
Do you prefer the actual turkey or do you look forward to the leftovers even more?
I’d love to hear your favorite way of using leftover turkey!