Celebrate fall and everything pumpkin with this delicious Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew made easily at home with just a few simple ingredients!
What is fall without everything pumpkin? Cold brew is perhaps one of the most popular beverages around – I could easily guzzle cup after cup of cold brew each day.
In fact, I’ll admit.. I do.
All the time. #notashamed
Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew
Take your cold brew to a new level with this Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew recipe. It’s super easy to make and even more delicious to enjoy. Even better… this recipe makes four servings. So if you can’t find someone else to share in the deliciousness – that’s ok! Because you can enjoy all of it on your own.
Make the cold brew ahead of time and when you’re ready for the “Pumpkin Cream”, then throw it together to finish off your drink.
Sprinkle with a little ground cinnamon as an added extra…
And I’m certain – you will never go back to just regular cold brew. Or, back to cold brew with heavy cream. Nope .. you just won’t!
Nothing, and I mean nothing, tastes better than Pumpkin Cream and cold brew together. It’s literally heaven in a glass!
Looking for more Pumpkin recipes?
Check out these other fun ways to get in the fall spirit:
- Cake Mix Pumpkin Bars
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Donuts
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Puree (SO EASY!)
- Pumpkin Breakfast Pops
- Mini Cheesecakes with Pumpkin Swirl
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake
Go a step further and check out these pumpkin-themed crafts, too!
If you try this recipe and love it, make sure to rate the recipe to let us know how it turned out!
Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew
- 1 C coarsely ground coffee
- 4 C cold water
- 1/2 C heavy cream
- 1/2 C milk
- 1/4 C pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/4 C sugar or more to taste
- Combine the coffee and water in a large pitcher. Place in the refrigerator and chill for at least 12 hours or up to 24 hours.
- After chilling, pour the coffee through a coffee filter to strain out the coffee grounds. I used a canning funnel to hold the filter in place.
- Make the pumpkin cream by combining the heavy cream, milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, and sugar. Use a milk frother or hand mixer to mix the ingredients until frothy.
- Fill a glass with ice and pour the coffee until the cup is around ¾ full. Fill the remainder of the glass with pumpkin cream and stir to mix.