Super easy crab dip spread is the perfect appetizer that comes together quickly! It makes a beautiful, delicious appetizer in a pinch!
A good, simple dip recipe is worth its weight in gold. It’s handy to have when you have last minute parties, get togethers, cook-outs, or even pot lucks at work that require you to bring a dish to pass.
Even more … it allows you to have something together in a pinch should someone stop over and pay you a visit without advance notice (it happens to us all, right?)
This easy Crab Dip Spread is SO simple to throw together. In ten minutes or less, you can have a delicious dip that’s perfect for an appetizer or mere snack. Serve up with crackers or on your favorite sourdough.
Or, like this Oriental Veggie Dip, use it as a veggie dip for your carrot and celery sticks, too.
Easy Crab Dip Spread
This crab dip spread comes together easily with a few simple ingredients:
- imitation crab
- cream cheese (a block and a half)
- chili sauce
- Worcestershire sauce
- and some grated onion
Go a step further and serve this dip along with these sourdough crackers that you can make with your sourdough starter discard. Shape the dip into a ball, log or just serve in a bowl in a pinch – it’s delicious, nonetheless!
More dip recipes:
- Mexican Bean Dip
- Hot Cocoa Dip
- Dill Pickle Dip
- Oriental Vegetable Dip
- Creamy Roasted Hatch Green Chile Dip
- Quesadilla Jalapeño Spread
Did you make this recipe?
If you did, please take a second to rate the recipe and leave a comment to let me know how it turned out for you!
Crab Dip Spread
- 12 oz cream cheese 1 1/2 packs
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp grated onion
- 6-8 oz flaked imitation crab meat chopped (divided)
- 3/4 C chili sauce
- parsley for garnish
- Soften cream cheese to room temperature. Then add to mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the Worcestershire sauce, mayonnaise, and grated onion. Gently blend together.
- Mix 1/2 of the crab meat into the mixture from step 2. Shape into a ball, log or square on a serving platter/dish.
- Pour the chili sauce over the top.
- Sprinkle remaining crab meat over the top. Optional: top with parsley, for garnish - if desired.
- Serve with crackers or veggies and enjoy.