Whip up this delicious Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cake – it has the perfect amount of cinnamon crunchy sweetness to satisfy any craving!
Stand in the cereal aisle of any local grocery store lately and you are inundated with (what seems like) hundreds of varieties of cereal…
There’s sweet, there’s filling, there’s oat-y, there’s gluten-free…. they’ve even made your favorite Mexican “churro” into it’s own version of a cereal. And every so often, you might even see your favorite celebrity on the box. It’s hard to pick what cereal to buy when there are so many delicious options!
There’s one option, though… that certainly prevails among the rest. At least when it comes to my kids agreeing to agree on a cereal.
It’s Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
It’s addictively sweet, sugary, cinnamon-y, and just plain hard to resist!
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cake
This Cinnamon Toast Crunch cake takes the #1 hit cereal and transforms it into an incredible desert everyone will clamor over…
- Bring it to a party…
- Serve it as an after-supper dessert
- Wow your co-workers with an addictive cake..
There are so many options with this cake – one thing is certain: you’ll be the hit of the party, no matter where you go. Certainly if you have been grocery shopping lately, you have seen the NEW Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cake Mix. It’s front and center in the cake mix aisle – a beautiful shiny box that’s desperate to grab your attention [buy me… buy me!]
I couldn’t resist picking it up so I could make something amazing with it. I mean, who doesn’t love the flavors of warm sugar and cinnamon wrapped in a yummy cake?
The end result is an absolutely delicious (did I say addictive??!) cake that everyone will jump at the opportunity to eat. Give it a try – I know you’ll love it as much as we did!
Looking for more dessert recipes? Look no further!
- Caramel Apple Bars
- Cake Mix Pumpkin Bars
- Chocolate Scotcheroos
- Strawberry Cheesecake Brownie Cups
- Ultimate Gooey Brownie Bars
Did you make this recipe for Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cake? If you did, please take a second to rate the recipe and leave a comment – I’d love to know how the cake turned out for you!
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cake
- 1 box Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cake Mix, 16 oz.
- 1 C water
- 1/2 C vegetable oil
- 4 eggs room temperature
- 3.4 oz instant vanilla pudding mix (1 box)
- 2 C milk
- 1 can cream cheese frosting
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 C Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
Make the Cake:
- In a large bowl combine the cake mix, water, vegetable oil, and eggs.
- Use a mixer or whisk and beat for about 2 minutes until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 baking dish. Bake according to package directions, 25-28 minutes.
Make the Topping:
- While the cake is baking make the vanilla pudding by combining the mix with cold milk and whisk until thickened. Refrigerate.
- Once the cake is done, let cool completely. Poke some holes into the cake with the end of a wooden spoon or spatula. Pour the pudding over the cake and spread.
- Take the can of frosting and remove the lid and foil. Microwave the can for about 20-25 seconds just until you can stir it. Add in the vanilla right to the can and mix.
- Slowly pour the frosting over the pudding layer and spread over the cake. Top with the cereal pieces and sprinkle with cinnamon.