These Air Fryer Parmesan Truffle Fries are SO entirely addictive! French fries with the intense aroma of black truffles, oozing in delicious, addictive cheese!
Do you have an air fryer? I absolutely LOVE mine – I never thought I’d be using it as much as I do, but every day I fall in love with it more.
Even more so… when I can make these yummy Air Fryer Truffle Fries with it for my kids! These fries are definitely a winner – my kids absolutely tear them up…
And they think I’m the best cook EVER because the fries are so yummy.
I’d say that’s a win in my book!
Air Fryer Parmesan Truffle Fries
These fries start out with regular medium russets that are sliced on the mandolin…(you can also hand-cut them, too!) In a pinch for time? You can also use pre-cut fries that are sold in the bag – available at most grocers. I know my grocer has them for 3/$5.00 quite frequently – they are a HUGE time saver!
They are then soaked in a bath of ice water for a few minutes before they are cooked up nice and crispy in the air fryer.
My air fryer cooks up my fries in around 35 minutes – your air fryer time can vary depending on your model and tray size.
Lightly season with olive oil prior to the air fryer – once they are done in the air fryer, you’ll want to toss them with truffle oil as you place them on a serving tray.
Then top with your shredded parmesan and parsley, add a little more salt (as needed of course) and enjoy. These fries are best served hot – so eat up!
What Air Fryer Is Best?
There are SO many air fryers out there on the market – I picked up mine on Amazon (you can see it here) — but any air fryer will work. Of course, as with any air fryer, you may have to make adjustments on time depending on the size of the tray.
In my air fryer, these fries took 35 minutes to cook – giving me a great opportunity to shred the parmesan cheese and chop the parsley.
Air Fryer Parmesan Truffle Fries
- Air Fryer
- 4 medium russet potatoes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp truffle oil
- 1/4 C parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/4 tsp salt or more to taste
- chopped fresh parsley
- Peel and wash the potatoes. Cut them into fries using a mandolin or hand cut them.
- Soak the cut fries in an ice bath for 5 minutes to remove excess starch. Drain and pat them dry.
- Season the dried fries with olive oil, ensuring they're evenly coated. Place them in the air fryer.
- Cook the seasoned fries in the air fryer at 375°F (190°C) for 35-40 minutes, until they're crispy and golden brown.
- While the potatoes are cooking, shred the Parmesan cheese and chop the parsley.
- When the fries are done, place them on a serving tray. Drizzle the truffle oil around the edges of a mixing bowl.
- Transfer the cooked fries into the bowl with the truffle oil. Gently toss the fries to combine and ensure even coating. Season with salt to taste. Arrange the truffle-coated fries on the serving tray.
- Sprinkle the shredded Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley over the fries. Serve immediately - while hot and flavorful.
Did you try this recipe? If you did, please take a second to rate the recipe and leave a comment as I’d love to know how it turned out.
I’d ask you to tag me on social media but I gave up social media several years ago (Crazy – right??!!) It was the best thing I ever did. I still love to read comments and hear from you though – so don’t be afraid to leave comments on this post as I do take the time to read and respond when I can.