If you come across a great sale on Watermelon, much like what we have this week (and next by the looks of it), you can pick up a few without being worried about them not going to use.
Watermelons are just $1.88 this week – you can see the deal in the Weekly Price List. Easy, inexpensive and healthy way to feed your kids – my kids could eat a ton of watermelon if I had it in the fridge.
My kids love Watermelon Drink too …… and it’s really easy to make. You can use one mini Watermelon or, 1/2 of a larger Watermelon.
- Watermelon (1 Mini or 1/2 Whole)
- Any type of Garnish (Mint, etc)
- Cut up the Watermelon and add to your blender.
- Fill the blender 1/2 to 3/4 of the way with Watermelon.
- Add Water to the blender, covering the Watermelon.
- Blend on high until well blended.
- Add to your Beverage Jug (Glass or Plastic)
- Add ice as necessary before serving.
- No sugar is needed.