This Instant Pot spinach dip is incredibly easy to make in your Instant Pot and perfect to bring to your next party or get together!
Who doesn’t love an amazing bowl of hot spinach dip? It’s a fan favorite – no matter what restaurant you go to, it’s always on the appetizer menu.
Face it though – going out to dinner is not cheap these days. Combine an appetizer with meals, drinks, and a big family and it can topple $60 – $70. Sometimes cost isn’t as much of a factor as it is having kids to deal with in a restaurant.
Because face it – sometimes they are not easy to please!
Instant Pot Spinach Dip
This Instant Pot Spinach Dip is the perfect solution to an appetizer craving. A few simple ingredients, tossed together in the Instant Pot, create this flavor explosion we know as spinach dip.
It tastes incredible.
And it’s perfect to enjoy with a bag of chips, crackers or even smeared on toasted sourdough. MMMnnn!
The Instant Pot has completely transformed our cooking and saved us so much money this past year and a half. It makes food faster and easier, while allowing me to walk away and get other things done. Without having to worry about little hands that touch the stove or climb up on the counter.
Over the last year and a half, we have put together over 100 recipes between three blogs using our Instant Pot. We’ve got everything from cheesecake, to chicken, to yogurt, tamales & more.
Join us on Pinterest to see many more that aren’t included in the list.
Best part? No heating up the oven and no waiting hours for the Crock Pot to get it done. In less than 10 minutes you can have it on your table.
That is something to write home about!
Instant Pot Spinach Dip
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lb fresh spinach
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 C chicken broth
- 1/2 C sour cream
- 1/2 C mayonnaise
- 8 oz cream cheese cubed
- 1 C shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt or more to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper or more to taste
- In your Instant Pot, push saute, and combine the minced garlic and fresh spinach. Saute until the spinach is cooked down.
- Drain the excess liquid.
- Leave the garlic and spinach in the Instant Pot and add the chicken broth, sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, mozzarella, and onion powder.
- Give it a big 'stir" to combine.
- Add the lid on the Instant Pot and close the valve. Set the timer for 4 minutes on high (manual) pressure.
- Once the 4 minutes is done, do a quick release and add your salt &amp;amp; pepper - or more as necessary.
- Pour the spinach dip into a bowl to serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from Alton Brown’s Hot Spinach & Artichoke Dip