Easter is ALMOST here – yesterday we let you know you can make crafts with your kids with a few items we rounded up …
If you are BAKING this year, there are also quite a few ideas you can throw down for cake, peeps cupcakes, cookies, veggies – even HAM ;)
I love ham, and I have a huge one sitting in my fridge ready to make…. so I’ll be doing that one below.
- Colorful Easter Muddy Buddies (The Rebel Chick)
- Peeps Cake (The Mommy Nest)
- Carrot Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Swirl (Alida’s Kitchen)
- Carrot Cake Oatmeal Creme Pies (So there By Amy)
- Easy Peeps Cupcakes (Gretas Day)
- Easter Shortbread Cookies (The Rebel Chick)
- M&M’ s Thumbprint Cookies (The Rebel Chick)
- Sweater Carrots (At Home with Sweett)
- Chocolate Egg Cakes (Little Miss Celebration)
- Blood Orange Glazed Ham, Easter Dinner (The Rebel Chick)
- Easter Cupcakes with Homemade Buttercream (The Rebel Chick)
See more Recipes & Round Ups!