Easter is right around the corner – and if you have kids at home for either all of your day or part of your day, chances are… at some point, you have been up on Pinterest looking for items they can craft.
I have too… but I felt like it was easier to put them in a round up so we can all enjoy them. Here are links to 16 fun and easy Easter crafts for kids to keep them happy.
Don’t forget to check the Craft Coupons this week for savings on those items at Michael’s & Hobby Lobby.
- Spring Flowers Handprint Craft (Mom’s Messy Miracles)
- Decopauge Easter Eggs (Confessions of an Overworked Mom)
- Handprint Chick (The Neighborhood Moms)
- Easter Bunny Shaped Homemade Crayons (Practical Mommy)
- DIY Recycled Easter Bunny Vases (Weekend Craft)
- Spring Chicks Egg Carton Craft (Typically Simply)
- Paper Easter Basket (How do the Jones Do It?)
- Cathedral Windows (Wonderm0m Wannabe)
- You’ve been Egged! (Wondermom Wannabe)
- Hatch an Easter Chick – Easter Craft (The Neighborhood Moms)
- Pipe Cleaner Flowers and Bunnies (Family, Food & Travel)
- DIY Candy Buttons (Thrifty Jinxy)
- Make your Own Chocolate Surprise Eggs (Viva Veltoro)
- Painted Shell Garden (Viva Veltoro)
- Easter Carrot Treat Bags with Printable Tags (Thrifty Jinxy)
- Baby Girl Tulle Easter Basket (Mind of Meesh)
Have any you’d like to share? If you do, we’d love to see them – you can leave a comment on the blog, or email your Easter Ideas to us at centsableshoppin (at) gmail (dot) com – we can feature it on the blog and link back to your site too!