There are only a few more weeks until Halloween and if you’re planning on making your own costumes now’s the time to start!
Disney and Star Wars costumes are always super popular. Here are 15 (FIFTEEN!) DIY Disney costumes you can make in time for trick or treating!
- Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story – Mission To Save
- Merida from Brave – It Happens in a Blink
- Winnie the Pooh for the Whole Family – Moms and Crafters
- No-Sew Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty – PinkWhen
- Mickey Mouse – 2 Sisters 2 Cities
- Jedi & Princess Leia from Star Wars – Mission To Save
- Sadness from Inside Out – Highlights Along the Way
- The Incredibles – C’mon Get Crafty
- No-Sew Sleeping Beauty – Baby Making Machine
- El Chupacabra – Desert Chica
- Boo from Monsters, Inc. – Midget Momma
- Kristoff from Frozen – Mom Endeavors
- Woody from Toy Story – Googie Momma
- Russel & Mr. Fredericksen from UP – Sol and Rachel
- Dusty from Planes – Desert Chica
AND don’t miss 28 ADDITIONAL DIY Halloween Costumes!
If your child is intent on going trick or treating, then one of your best options is to use what you have and do it yourself.
There are literally thousands of ideas floating around the internet. We rounded up a few cool ones for you to try out at home.