Right now we are stocking up at Albertsons on inexpensive Eggs – just $.74 – $.99 per dozen.
Eggs are one of the best foods to have in the fridge – there relatively low cost … they have lots of protein and, there are several ways that you can serve them up.
We rounded up 10 NEW ways you can incorporate eggs into your meals…
- Easy Egg & Toast Cups (Thrifty Jinxy)
- Individual Veggie Quiche Cups to Go (The Kitchen is my Playground)
- Broccoli Frittata (Simply Stacie)
- Ham Eggs in a Muffin Tin (Simply Stacie)
- EASY Egg Bagel Sandwich (A Mom’s Take)
- Simply Potatoes Egg Cups (A Mom’s Take)
- Mushroom Quiche (Lavender and Lemonade)
- Jalapeño Bacon Deviled Eggs (You Brew My Tea)
- Mexican Scrambled Eggs (Family, Food & Travel)
- Spinach & Feta Egg Toast Cups (Thrifty Jinxy)
Don’t forget that you can also FREE Eggs, too!