This week we’re picking up cheap Beer at Fry’s & Safeway this week… the deals are CRAZY for us!
Even if you don’t drink, you can use it in some of your recipes. I have never loved beer, I don’t know if I just have bad taste buds, but that stuff tastes yucky to me.
But…I will occasionally cook with it – and if I do, I prefer NOT to pay for the beer itself, but that’s almost not even a possibility. Getting it cheap… now that’s a deal.
So take advantage of the deals on Beer below… and check out these ways to incorporate the beer into your cooking…
Recipes with beer:
- Chicken Sausage Soup ~ Simply Stacie
- Barbecued Meatball Sauce – A Party of Four
- Beef Guinness Hand Pies – A Frugal Mom-Eh!
- Beef Marinated Grilled Steak with Cilantro Lime Compound Butter ~ A Frugal Mom – Eh!
- BBQ Beer Chicken Sliders with Pineapple Slaw ~ Newlywed Survival
- Fish Tacos – All Recipes
- Vegan Beer Chili – The Minimalist Baker
- Pork Chops in Beer – All Recipes
- Beer Macaroni & Cheese – Taste of Home
- Slow Cooker Beer & Cheese Potato Chowder – Betty Crocker
Yum! Do you have any special recipe that uses beer?!