If you have a POGO Pass, you can score FREE Admission to over a dozen venues over the period of ONE FULL year.
Included in those venues are Arizona Diamondbacks Games… we have game approaching this Friday, 6/23.
Each pass holder receives (1) ticket per game for Two (2) Arizona Diamondbacks home games. Available home games are posted under available hours. Log in HERE.
How to get your Tickets
The registration button for tickets will appear on the POGO Pass site under the DBacks logo, 2 weeks prior to game day, and close 48 hours prior to the event to allow for tickets to be generated.
You must register your Pogo Pass to reserve your tickets at will call. Upcoming games include:
Saturday, May 13 vs. Pittsburg Pirates 5:10 PM Friday, June 23 vs. Philadelphia Phillies 6:40 PM
- Friday, July 21 vs. Washington Nationals 6:40 PM
- Monday, August 14 vs. Houston Astros 6:40 PM
- Friday, September 22 vs. Miami Marlins 6:40 PM
Be sure to check out your chance to get pre-game autographs at the outfield side of each dugout up until 40 minutes prior to each game!
Pick up a POGO Pass and you will score FREE admission to over a dozen venues for a 12 month period for just $44.98. Venues included in the pass are those noted below:
- FatCats – 1 game of bowling per month + 1 Glow Golf per week
- Urban Jungle – 1 visit per year
- Wazees World Laser Zone – 2 visits per year
- Ice Den – 1 visit per month
- AZ Air Time – 2 visits per year
- DBacks Games ~ 2 games per year
- Phoenix Mercury ~ 3 games per year
- Arizona Rattlers ~ 3 games per year
- Enchanted Island Amusement Park ~ 4 visits per year
- Golfland Sunsplash OR Breakers Water Park ~ 1 waterpark admission
- Stratum Laser Tag ~ 2 visits per year
- Phoenix Rock Gym ~ 2 visits per year
- Phoenix Zoo ~ 2 visits per year
- USA’s Skateland ~ 2 visits per month
- i.d.e.a. Museum ~ 2 visits per year
- Tempe Paintball AND AirSoft~ 1 visit per month
- ASU ~ FREE Admission to ALL of the ASU Athletic Home Games (Soccer, Wrestling, Volleyball, Gymnastics, Baseball, Track and Field, Basketball & more)
- Golden Pin Lanes: 1 Game per Week
- Golf’N Stuff: 3 Visits
- Arizona Adventures (Zip Line): 1 Visit
- International Wildlife Museum: 1 Visit
Some facts about the POGO Pass:
- ONE pass is required per person.
- We recommend a pass for ages 2 and up.
- Venues can change at any time!
- You can print your pass OR log into your account to show your pass at the venue.
- Some venues have specific hours to use your pass, so see the POGO website for more.
- POGO Passes are personalized so you cannot “share” a pass.