Chances are…. if you are celebrating the Thanksgiving Holiday this week, you probably have either a Turkey or a Ham planned for the oven.
You might even have both. Or, you could be like us and have a Turkey and Tamales planned – a little variety there.
We have some amazing deals on Turkey this week – I got my HUGE Butterball at Target for just $7… but if you still haven’t gotten one and you are on the fence, I’d say go for it, even if it’s just a small one.
I love turkey on Thanksgiving; but I secretly love Turkey even more AFTER Thanksgiving – that’s because we can use the leftovers to create some pretty good dishes that usually last us a good week – depending on how much we have left.
We rounded up some fun ways to use your leftover turkey, to help you put it to good use. Make sure you PIN this post so you can reference later!
- Stuffing Muffin Cups with Turkey and Ranch – Confessions Of An Overworked Mom
- Leftover Turkey Casserole with Rice – Confessions Of An Overworked Mom
- Turkey Pot Pie Stuffed Sweet Potatoes – Food Done Light
- Spicy White Turkey Chili – Your And Mine Are Ours
- Leftover Turkey Sliders – Foody Schmoody
- Turkey Wraps – A Moms Take
- Turkey Dinner Shepherds Pie Recipe (gluten-free) – Blommi
- Turkey and Spinach Quinoa – Blommi
- Green Chile Turkey Enchiladas – Robyn’s Online World
- Sushi-Inspired Thanksgiving Turkey Rolls – Arts & Crackers
- Creamy Turkey Soup – Ann’s Entitled Life
- Buffalo Chicken Wing Soup – Ann’s Entitled Life
- Turkey Crescent Bites – The Kitchen Is My Playground
- Turkey & Stuffing Sliders – The Kitchen Is My Playground
- Best Ever Turkey Soup – Family Food & Travel
- Turkey and Cranberry Pinwheels – Family Food & Travel
- Chicken (or Turkey) Divan – Future Expat
- Leftover Grilled Cheese – So There By Amy
- Turkey Spinach Lasagna Rolls – Just Us Four
- Turkey Picante Pie – Just Us Four
- Easy Crock Pot Turkey Chili – Just Us Four
- Double Dave?s Thanksgiving Pizza – CopyKat
- Cranberry and Pecan Turkey Panini with Bacon Spread – Home Cooking Memories
Do you have any other ideas we can share? If you do, please feel free to comment!