Put your slow cooker to use this week and make yourself some yummy rice pudding – my kids LOVE rice pudding. And I always make it on the stove with Sweetened Condensed Milk.
I had a reader ask for me to repost this recipe today – and thought it would be a great time for everyone to try it out.
It’s great if you have leftover white rice, toss in the slow cooker with Milk, Evaporated Milk and Water, throw in Cinnamon and put it on low.
It turned out super… the kids gobbled it right up (even my smallest one that’s 10 months old!)
- 4 C. Cooked White Rice
- 1 - 2 Cans of Evaporated Milk (I prefer two)
- 1 C. Whole Milk
- 1/2 C. Water
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 3/4 C. Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Butter (Softened)
- 1/2 C. Raisins
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker - start with ONE Can of Evaporated Milk.
- Stir well, and cover.
- Cook on low for 2 - 2 1/2 hours.
- If you love a more liquid rice pudding add the second can of Evaporated Milk - if you do, then stir & cook another 20 minutes on low.
Please see my disclosure policy.
- Peanut Butter $.99 at Fry’s + 20 Peanut Butter Recipes
- National Pie Day | 14 Pie Recipes from Chocolate to Peanut Butter, Banana & More
- 28 Easy Crock Pot Chicken Recipes
- 12 Bacon Recipes for Appetizers, Dips & Breads