Have some extra apples in the kitchen? I picked up over 10 lbs last week – they were on sale for $.48 per pound and I price matched 3 separate trips. WOWsers
This is ONE of 3 things we are making today.
- 6 Granny Smith Apples, Peeled & Sliced
- 3/4 C. Flour
- 3/4 C. Oatmeal
- 3/4 C. Brown Sugar
- 1/2 C. Butter (NOT Margarine!)
- Spray the crock pot with cooking spray.
- Peel & slice apples; put them in the crock pot.
- Cut the butter into the Flour, Brown Sugar & Oatmeal until it resembes coarse crumbles.
- Pour over the apples in a nice layer.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon - be generous if you love more versus less.
- Put the lid on the crock pot - you can throw 2-3 paper towels under the lid to catch the condensation.
- Cook for 2 1/2 Hours on high.
- Don't overcook..... you'll dry the apples out and it won't be as good.
Please see my disclosure policy.
- $1 off ANY Mission Product Still Available | 2 Chips & Tortillas ONLY $2 at Bashas
- 18 Easy Lenten Meals
- Recipe | 2 Ingredient Sausage Rolls
- 10 Recipes to Use up Lots of Eggs