Easy weeknight dinner! These meat lovers pizza cups are so simple to throw togther and totally kid friendly for a weeknight dinner option!
Who doesn’t love an easy weeknight dinner? With several kids and extra curricular activities, quick dinner options are always loved.
These meat lovers pizza cups are SO easy to throw together. They use common ingredients that you can grab at the store for cheap.. and easy enough to throw together to make a really good kid-friendly dinner.
What kid doesn’t love pizza?
These meat lovers pizza cups combine kid favorites – yummy, buttery biscuits with everything “pizza”. Perfect to hold in the hand, you can even eat them on the go, too!
Follow these simple instructions for making these delicious Meat Lovers Pizza Cups.
Meat Lovers Pizza Cups
Pick up a few cans of your favorite buttery biscuit dough at your local grocer. Split the rounds in half so that you have 16 rounds.
Press the dough into a cupcake pan allowing the dough to come up the sides. Sprinkle the edges of each cup with everything bagel seasoning.
Then spoon a little marinara into each cup. Then top with cheese, bacon bits, and pepperoni.
Bake your pizza cups at 350 degrees for about 12 minutes until the cheese is melted and biscuits start to brown.
Enjoy your biscuit cups! Store any remaining in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Just pop in the microwave and re-heat for a few seconds to enjoy at a later time.
Do you love pizza?
If you do, you MUST make these! They are my favorite “kid-friendly” dinner option!
Meat Lovers Pizza Cups
- 16 oz buttery flavored refrigerated biscuit dough
- everything bagel seasoning
- 1 C marinara or pizza sauce
- 1 C mozzarella
- 1/2 C bacon bits or cooked, chopped bacon
- 3 oz pepperoni
- Spit biscuit rounds in half so that you have 16 rounds.
- Press the dough into a cupcake pan allowing the dough to come up the sides.
- Sprinkle the edges of each cup with everything bagel seasoning.
- Then spoon sauce into each cup.
- Top with cheese, bacon bits, and pepperoni.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 12 minutes until the cheese is melted and biscuits start to brown. Enjoy!
If you do happen to try these yummy meat lovers biscuit cups please leave a comment, and rate the recipe to let me know how they turned out for you!