Peaches are on sale this week and we are stocking up! YUM! Who doesn’t love having a ton of them to use up?!
We grabbed some peaches today …. we made this a few months ago and it was a HIT…. so I am making it again tonight!
It is ONE of the best desserts we have ever had. Easy, inexpensive and perfect for after dinner!
- 1 box of Yellow or Golden Butter Cake Mix
- 2 Bags of Frozen Peaches, Thawed (10 oz each)
- 1 stick Butter
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray, then line with peaches (make sure they don't have any juices, if they do then drain the juice!)
- Sprinkle the cake mix on top evenly over the entire layer of peaches.
- Top with butter slices.
- Pop in the oven for 25 minutes at 350.
- Serve with whip cream or ice cream.