Easy and delicious, these Crispy Pasta Chips require just a few simple ingredients baked up to perfection in the most incredible snack you’ll ever try!
YUM – Pasta as chips? It is definitely a delicious recipe!
These pasta chips will literally be your go-to for your next snack for the kids. When cooked al dente, drained, then tossed with seasoning, they are perfect for baking up ’till crisp.
Dip in your favorite marinara for an extra special treat.
Ingredients required to make pasta chips:
- Nutritional Yeast
- Your favorite pasta
- Seasonings and spices
- Olive oil
Can you use any kind of pasta?
Most definitely! I love using Gluten-Free Fusilli pasta. No matter what the pasta, only try to cook to al dente, and drain thoroughly to allow for the best end result.
Tips for making the best Pasta Chips:
- You can cook in the air fryer at 400° for 10-12 minutes. Toss a few times during the cooking process.
- You can make a yummy Greek yogurt dip: 4 oz crumbled feta cheese, 2 oz Greek yogurt, 1 garlic clove, 2 tablespoons Olive Oil, and 2 tablespoons fresh dill. Place in blender until smooth.
- You can use whatever pasta you want!
- Don’t overcook the gluten free pasta, or it will be too soft and not cook properly.
- Are they as crunch as raw pasta? No they’re not!
- It’s best not to cook too much pasta at one time. It’s best to cook the pasta in batches if you want to make a lot of pasta chips.
- Change up the flavors with Trader Joe’s Ranch Seasoning mixture, Chili lime salt, and so much more!
Did you make this recipe?
If you did, please leave a star rating and comment to let me know how it turned out for you!
Crispy Pasta Chips
- 12 oz pasta (I used gluten-free fusilli cooked until al dente)
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- Preheat the oven to 400° F and spray a sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Place the cooked and drained pasta in a large bowl and toss with the olive oil, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, sea salt, and nutritional yeast.
- Spread the pasta out on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes or until the pasta is crispy.
- Serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauce or marinara.