Easy low carb Keto Pad Thai that comes together in less than 30 minutes using simple, yet healthy ingredients in a delicious sauce!
If you are looking for a quick and easy dinner that’s also low in carbs, this Keto Pad Thai is the perfect solution.
Made with a combination of chicken thighs, eggs, bean sprouts, pepper and palmini noodles in a yummy sauce, it’s simple to throw together.
But What are Palmini Noodles?
Palmini is a low carb pasta substitute made 100% from a natural plant known as Hearts of Palm. The veggie has been cooked and cut into strands that mimic the shape of a linguine noodle.
You can find Palmini Noodles at your local Walmart Super Center or, even Sprouts (if you have one close to you!) You might also want to check your health food store as well.
Hearts of palm packs only 4 grams of carbs per serving, is gluten-free, non-GMO and contains zero sugar. You also get potassium, vitamin C, vitamin B6, calcium, magnesium, protein, and zinc. Plus.. it’s low in cholesterol, and also low in calories.
Keto Pad Thai
Get started by combining the oils on the stove. Saute the chicken thighs until browned. Then add the bell pepper and bean sprouts to the skillet until tender. Push the chicken and veggies to the side, then crack two eggs and quickly scramble them. Stir them into the chicken and veggie mixture.
Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl and whisk well. Then pour those over the contents of the skillet, taking care to add the palmini noodles as well.
Cook for an additional five minutes, then garnish with chopped onions and peanuts. Voila – Keto Pad Thai that’s on the dinner table in less than 30 minutes!
Keto Pad Thai
- 1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 C bean sprouts
- 1/2 bell pepper thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp peanuts chopped
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1 can palmini linguini noodles well drained and rinsed
- 1/4 C soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1/4 C swerve (brown sugar substitute)
- 1.5 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- red pepper flakes optional
- Place the olive oil and sesame in a high sided skillet over medium-high heat on the stove.
- Add the chicken cut into thin strips to the heated skillet, and saute until browned and mostly cooked through.
- Mix the sliced bell pepper and bean sprouts into the skillet with the chicken, and continue to saute until the chicken is completely cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Scoot the chicken and veggies to one side of the skillet, and crack the eggs on the other side. Scramble the eggs, and mix them into the chicken and vegetables.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the sauce, and whisk until mixed well.
- Pour the sauce over the vegetables and chicken in the skillet.
- Add the palmini noodles that have been well rinsed and drained to the skillet, and toss to combine. Cook an additional 5 minutes before serving with chopped green onions and peanuts as garnish.
If you try this recipe and love it, make sure to RATE the recipe and tag us on Facebook to let us know how it turned out!