You won’t need a ton of time to make this – and it’s so easy even your older children could put it together.
Crock Pot Mexican Bean Dip
Write a review
2 hr 5 min
2 hr 5 min
- 3/4 C. Sour Cream
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1 15 oz. Can of Refried Beans
- 8 oz. Salsa (Small cans or use Jar variety)
- 2 C. Freshly Grated Cheese (Monterey Jack or Cheddar)
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- Chili Powder, Salt to taste
- Add all items to the crock pot.
- Turn the crock pot on high for just 1 hour
- After 1 hour, turn it on low heat
- All items should blend nicely - add salt and/or chili powder to taste
- You can adapt this as needed based on your preference; I made the first batch with medium salsa; the second batch I made with hot salsa and threw in green chiles.
The CentsAble Shoppin http://www.thecentsableshoppin.com/
Please see my disclosure policy.
Recently In This Category
- $1 off ANY Mission Product Still Available | 2 Chips & Tortillas ONLY $2 at Bashas
- 18 Easy Lenten Meals
- Recipe | 2 Ingredient Sausage Rolls
- 10 Recipes to Use up Lots of Eggs