I have scored several emails this week regarding coupons that hold the logo for other retailers … can you use them at Fry’s? At Safeway? How do they work? And more….. which means many many more may have the same question.
Many of you over the past few weeks have asked for some clarification on coupons that you may print that hold the logo of another retailer.
Many times other retailers will use verbage on the coupon that maybe confusing to those who are seeking to redeem them in store. Hopefully this helps you better understand the verbage to alleviate the issues you may have when trying to use.
Redeemable at Walmart – Merely suggests you can find the item at Walmart, but provided it is a manufacturer coupon, can be used at any store
Redeem ONLY at (Retailer name) – Suggests that the coupon may ONLY be used at the particular retailer noted, despite the fact that it is a manufacturer coupon.
Manufacturer Coupon with another store logo (or, catalina coupon with another store logo) – Is indeed a manufacturer and can be used at any retailer, with some exceptions:
- CVS will not permit the use of a manufacturer with another store logo, per their coupon policy
- Fry’s will accept a manufacturer coupon with another store logo, provided it is a manufacturer with a valid redemption address, and does not say “only”….. this includes Register Rewards from Walgreens.
- Safeway will accept a manufacturer coupon with another store logo, provided it is a manufacturer with a valid redemption address… and is for a specific item.
Always take the coupon policy with you for your designated store; you can find those policies by visiting my store deals page here.
Please see my disclosure policy.
- Build & Sync your Shopping List with the Favado App
- What is a Catalina & How do they Work?
- Supporting the Military Through Expired Coupons