I just realized that I never posted my Crock Pot Brownies that we made this week with the kids. They were so good, the crock pot was gone within less than 1 hour…. hate to say it, but it was. Between me and all 3 of them (baby can’t eat this yet, she’s too small!) .. Dave never got to eat them. But that’s ok – we’re making another batch tomorrow.
Just in case you want to put that almost FREE Crock Pot to work that you got from Walmart, here’s a great one to add to your recipe collection.
- 1 Egg
- 1 Package Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/4 C. Water
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 Stick Butter
- Cooking Spray
- 1/4 C. Rolled Oats (not Quick Oats)
- Walnuts, Coconut or Chocolate Chips - if desired
- Get out a 4 Quart Crock Pot
- Spray the inside of the pot with cooking spray.
- Add Melted Butter
- Combine Fudge Brownie Mix, Egg and Water - Mix well and pour into pot.
- Add Sweetened Condensed Milk by pouring over the top.
- Over that, pour the Oats, followed by any extra items (i.e. Chocolate Chips, Coconut or Walnuts).
- Cover and let cook on High for 2 hours - knife inserted in center should be clean.
- As good as it smells, try not to lift the lid until around the 90 minute mark. I used a 4 Quart Crock Pot - if you opt for a larger, you may need to cook longer, and on low versus high.
Please see my disclosure policy.
- $1 off ANY Mission Product Still Available | 2 Chips & Tortillas ONLY $2 at Bashas
- 18 Easy Lenten Meals
- Recipe | 2 Ingredient Sausage Rolls
- 10 Recipes to Use up Lots of Eggs