If you saved the new Heinz/Classico SavingStar offer I posted last week, use it to score cheaper Classico & FREE Heinz at Fry’s.
Classico is a Mega Sale item; Heinz is not, but yet Heinz is free. To get started save this offer to your Fry’s Card:
Deal: Buy 16 Classico $.99 ea. wyb 4
Buy 3 Heinz Ketchup 38 oz $1.99
Use 4 – $1.50/4 Classico Sauce
Use 3 – $.50 off ONE Heinz Ketchup 28 oz or larger or coupon in the 5/4 SS Insert
Stack with: $1 off Heinz Ketchup Shopmium Offer
Pay $11.81| Earn $5 Back from SavingStar
Making the Sauce $.43 + 3 FREE Ketchup
If you are not familiar with SavingStar, here’s how it works:
- Sign up for SavingStar
- Select the eCoupons you like on the website or mobile app, and they will be automatically linked to your store card.
- Use your card when you checkout and the money is added to your SavingStar account within 7-30 days depending upon where you shop.
- Once your SavingStar account reaches $5 in savings, you can pick your payout.
Keep in mind that individual SavingStar offers should not be combined with Manufacturer coupons; but the offers such as these, above can be combined.
You can do any combination of scenarios; I tried to keep it to someone who has 2 computers, for 4 prints.
Please see my disclosure policy.
- Fry’s: Jose Ole Products just $2.49
- Fry’s: Star Olive Oil just $2.99 + More
- Fry’s: FREE Barilla Pasta Sauce