The Super Bowl is just a week away, and we have had a few requests to put together a list of EASY appetizers and snack-type foods that you can serve to yourself and the guests you are having over.
So… we rounded up a total of 21 – all are super easy, many of them have items you will find in your pantry!
Even better… dig out the crock pot, you’ll be putting it to work! Don’t have one? We have one that you can pick up at Walmart for just over $16!
- Garlic & Herb Cheese Bombs (Juggling Act Mama)
- 3-Ingredient Black Bean Dip (Maj Hoff Takes a Wife)
- Cauliflower Bites (Simply Stacie)
- Loaded Baked Potato Dip (Rate the Plate Utah)
- Crescent Sausage Bites (The Kitchen is my Playground)
- Grape Jelly & BBQ Sauce Meatballs (Sweet Pennies from Heaven)
- Dill Pickle Bites (The Kitchen is my Playground)
- Chili Cheese Chicken Wings (Melanie Makes)
- Beer Cheese Fondue (Melanie Makes)
- Vidalia Onion Cheese Dip (See Mom Click)
- Fiesta Black Bean & Corn Salsa (Northern Cheapskate)
- Funeral Rolls (Stockpiling Moms)
- Spinach Dip Bread Bowl (Just 2 Sisters)
- Spinach Balls (The Kitchen is my Playground)
- Spicy Swiss Bacon Dip (The Farm Girl Gabs)
- Baked Sweet Potato Fritters (The Farm Girl Gabs)
- Buffalo Chicken Dip (The Farm Girl Gabs)
- Slow Cooker Queso Dip (Thrifty DIY Diva)
- Zesty Ham Roll Ups (A Spectacled Owl)
- Stuffed Mini Peppers (Couponing for Freebies)
- Easy 3-Ingredient Tomato Broccoli Cream Cheese Bites (Couponing for Freebies)
Don’t miss this ONE additional recipe too – Sausage Rolls would be relatively EASY and a great option as a side!