I posted this last month – but if you missed it, I am reposting.. I had a reader inquire about this today and she was not able to find it on the blog.
Just a few weeks ago I let you know that this offer was out there – many of you were excited for this.. as a good majority of us shop at Costco – and more than a handful of us have wanted to set up meal plans in hopes to save ourselves some money!
If you shop at Costco & would love to pick up some meal plan ideas to incorporate those items you buy this might help you.
My friend Erin Chase at 5-Dollar Dinners has put together a Slow Cooker Freezer Pack Meal Plan of 20 Meals from Costco for just $150 (each feeds 4 servings) – not only is it Slow Cooker friendly, it is Gluten-free.
You can pick up any of 2 packages:
- Recipes & shopping list printable for $1.49
- Recipes, shopping list, assembly instructions, videos and printable recipe cards for just $5
These packs are the solution for every mom who is trying to get ready for school to start again!
The meals will allow you to plan ahead… lighten your load at home and still have some great food to feed your family (all on a budget!)
See the rest of this month’s Costco Deals in my last post.
Please see my disclosure policy.
- Weekend Restaurant Round Up | Hometown Buffet, Macaroni Grill & More
- Chevy’s Fresh Mex: $10 off $30 Purchase Coupon
- Chili’s: $10 Bonus with $50 Gift Card Purchase + Daddy Daughter Date Night